Professional Home Cleaning: How the Experts Do It
Everyone knows there’s a clear difference between a cleaning performed by a professional house cleaner in Marshall, IL, and what a regular homeowner can achieve. Simply put, career maids have advanced training, cutting-edge tools, and many years of experience that enable them to provide unsurpassed cleanings.
Read on to find out the answers to some of these common cleaning questions.
What will a house cleaner do?
A house cleaner will clean your home up to hotel-level standards of cleanliness. But everybody knows that. What most people are truly wondering about is what real difference a cleaning company can make in their lives.
Where do we begin? Not only does the average American spend nearly 14 hours a week on cleaning, which is a time that can be much better spent working an actual part-time job, this is also a huge expenditure of time and energy that you can never get back.
When you hire a cleaning service, first and foremost you get the gift of leisure time that you can spend doing the things that make life worth living. You could take a family trip, or simply spend a pleasant day relaxing at the Class of 1958 Park.
What are the different types of home cleaning?
House cleaning comes in many shapes and forms, but when we’re talking about cleaning companies, different types of cleaning are generally designed to satisfy different needs.
The two most common (and most important) types of home cleaning are deep and standard cleaning. Standard cleaning is optimally done twice a week. It constitutes the usual tidying up, vacuuming, and dusting that all of us have to do every now and then.
A professional standard cleaning checklist includes:
- Removing clutter (toys, newspapers, etc.)
- Window sill and window blinds (dusting and wiping).
- Carpet vacuuming.
- Woodwork and moldings (dusting and wiping).
- Taking out the trash and cleaning the wastebaskets.
- Making beds.
- Microwave washing (interior and microwave tray).
- Vacuuming staircases.
- Lamps and lampshades (dusting).
- Furniture polishing, dusting, and vacuuming.
- Bathroom fixtures and counters (wiping and dusting).
- Sinks (scrubbing and disinfecting).
- Stovetop washing.
- Mopping and vacuuming the floors.
- Spiderweb removal.
- Bathtub and shower cleaning.
- Dusting pictures, photos, wall clocks, and other decorative items.
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusting).
What does deep cleaning do?
Also called spring cleaning, a deep cleaning is a super-thorough type of cleaning that aims to remove the deeply ingrained grime that standard cleaning can’t reliably take care of. It should be done two or three times a year.
Professional deep cleaning typically includes:
- Moving furniture to get at the dirt and dust behind or under it.
- Cleaning furniture undersides.
- Washing and disinfecting the toilet.
- Washing and disinfecting the faucets and showerheads.
- Washing and disinfecting the sinks.
- Washing the carpets.
- Emptying cupboards and cleaning the insides.
- Emptying kitchen appliances (dishwasher, fridge, freezer, etc.) and cleaning the interiors.
- Cleaning the inside of the oven.
It’s important to remember that, no matter what type of cleaning they do, reputable cleaning services make sure the cleaners use only tried and true cleaning products that not only work better, but also safeguard yours and your loved ones’ safety.
Where can you hire a first-rate house cleaner in Marshall, IL?
You’re already at the right place! KCB Maids is a top-notch cleaning company that sends premier cleaning professionals to homes in Marshall, IL quickly, effortlessly, and at a competitive price.
Feel free to use our easy online booking system to schedule a cleaning today. The cleaners we work with are eager to give you the best cleaning imaginable.