What Do Pro House Cleaners Do and Why You Should Hire One
Few people would disagree that a professional house cleaner in Seelyville can achieve far higher standards of cleanliness in less time than a regular person can. So what’s their secret? What do expert house cleaners do that makes them so good at their job?
There’s no short answer to this question. Like all hardworking professionals, career maids boast extensive training and state-of-the-art equipment. Their many years of experience have taught them how to get the most out of quality household products.
Read on to learn more about some of the techniques expert maids use when cleaning a home.
How do I clean my house once a week?
It’s generally accepted that performing a standard cleaning on your home once or twice a week is enough to keep a typical home clean and fresh. But what does a standard cleaning entail? We’re glad you asked!
A standard home cleaning checklist includes:
- Dusting and wiping moldings and woodwork.
- Dusting the light fixtures and ceiling fans.
- Dusting and wiping window sills and blinds.
- Vacuuming the carpet.
- Throwing out the garbage and cleaning the wastebaskets.
- Making beds.
- Dusting lampshades, lamps, and light bulbs.
- Washing the interior of the microwave and its tray.
- Polishing, vacuuming, and dusting all furniture.
- Clutter removal (toys, magazines, etc.)
- Cleaning the bathroom or the shower.
- Dusting and wiping bathroom counters and fixtures.
- Washing and disinfecting the stovetop.
- Vacuuming all staircases.
- Washing, scrubbing, and disinfecting the sinks.
- Removing spiderwebs.
- Vacuuming and mopping the floors.
- Dusting wall clocks, photos, and other decorations.
How can I speed clean my house?
This is a great question, and one people have been wondering about since homes as we know them have been in existence. After all, who wouldn’t like to be done with their cleaning quickly so they can go enjoy themselves at the Honey Creek Mall with their friends and loved ones?
Unfortunately, short of hiring a cleaning company, the best you can do to speed up your house cleaning is to devise an effective cleaning plan.
A good cleaning plan would include:
- Putting all your cleaning supplies in an easy-to-carry basket so you don’t have to constantly go back to the laundry room to pick up the supplies you need.
- Starting with the messiest room first ensures that the worst areas are dealt with the fastest.
- Finishing one floor of your house before moving to the next.
- Enlisting the help of other people in your household. After all, home cleaning is a great opportunity to teach your children the importance of hygiene.
How do I clean my house for an hour?
Do you have guests coming over soon, and you just realized you forgot to tidy up your place? Unless your home is a small apartment, it’s probably impossible to clean it thoroughly in just an hour, but that doesn’t mean a quick cleaning session can’t make a world of difference.
When doing this kind of rushed cleaning, you should always focus on the highly-visible stuff that’s most likely to make a visitor think you’re a slob.
Things to do during a quick cleaning include:
- Removing scattered clothes.
- Thoroughly airing the place.
- Washing the dishes.
- Vacuuming the living room carpet and floor.
- Wiping and dusting the tabletops.
- Cleaning the toilet seat, counters, and sinks.
- Throwing out the trash.
- Emptying the ashtrays if you’re a smoker.
- Removing clutter such as discarded toys, newspapers, and half-eaten food.
Where can I hire a first-rate house cleaner in Seelyville?
Here at KCB Maids, we pride ourselves on our status as the finest cleaning company in Seelyville. Between our superbly-trained and experienced maids, and our total client happiness guarantee, there’s zero doubt you’ll be extremely satisfied with our service.
Give us a call today if you’d like to know more about what we do, or use our lightning-fast online booking form to schedule a cleaning. We can’t wait to become your go-to cleaning service in Seelyville!